You have no items in your shopping cart.
Victorinox watch with Swiss quartz movement (Ronda 5030.D), stainless steel (316L) of 42 mm in diameter, screw stainless steel caseback, silver dial, waterproof to 50 m (5 ATM, 165 feet), sapphire scratch-resistant triple-coated anti-reflective crystal, chronograph, luminescent hands and indexes, date window at 6 o'clock, brown leather strap with matching stitching.
- A quick touch active LED backlit dials, allowing you to see the time at night. The watch lights only one of the eight colors available.
- Two quick taps activate headlamp watch for two minutes, it emits a white light with a range of about 1 meter to 12 hours. It is powerful enough to illuminate the road or to guide a person towards you.
- Three quick taps activated LED strobe light for two minutes, which emits 150 flashes per minute.
- Holding down the button for 15 seconds, the most important function is activated, the function of rescue. It is to issue a distress signal SOS in Morse code, which may continue to flash for seven days and seven nights. The signal emitted has a range of over 800 meters.
- Location mode is activated with five quick touches. A red LED flashes at 6 o'clock every 10 seconds. It locates the clock on the oscuridad.- When the red LED flashes three times every 10 seconds means that the battery light module is nearing the end of its useful life. Your remaining range still amounts to 7 days.
|Dial Color||Grey, Silver|